Sunday, July 3, 2011

Donor Acknowledgement - Eva Situ

What a pleasant surprise to see that one of my very best friends from high school, Eva Situ, supported Periclean Scholars for the chitenge challenge! Eva, I am positive that you would love to see me in my red, white, and blue Zambian chitenge at work. While I wish that she could come out here for the occasion, there will be pictures and I will do my very best to give you the experience as if you were there. Also, as my friend whose work is most likely to cure cancer, I think you would appreciate much of the work that the Periclean Scholars Alumni Association is doing to work toward a similar goal of alleviating long-term suffering around the world - such as the clinics in Ghana and the HIV/AIDS awareness in Namibia.You are an amazing person that has just supported an amazing organization. I am honored by your contribution.

Thank you, Eva.

No comments:

Post a Comment