Saturday, July 2, 2011

Donor Acknowledgement - Eric Medhus (Dad)

At first, I was a bit surprised that my dad made a second donation, but then I read his comment: he is going to provide even more incentive to everyone to participate in the chitenge challenge on or before July 4!

Here’s my dad’s challenge to everyone:

If any current contributors (who made a donation prior to July 1) on the list of contributors makes a donation specifically towards the chitenge challenge by midnight July 4th, my dad will donate an additional $10.00 per contributor. If you receive other contributors through July 4th (have not donated prior to July 1), who make any contribution at all, my dad will add an additional $5.00 per new contributor on top of that, up to $50.

So - if you support Periclean Scholars through my active link through July 4 at midnight, your donation will be worth $5 more (if you’re one of the first 10 to donate) and $10 more if you’ve already given!

Thank you, Dad, for continuing to support Periclean Scholars by providing an incentive for new and recurring donations - and, of course, following along with the training blog and supporting me throughout the journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill - I fulfilled my pledge by contributing an additional $26.00 today, July 5th. That's five dollars per new contributor, and one dollar for continued good luck! Best wishes for meeting your goals and helping the Pericles Scholars from Elon University. And continued success in your training for the MCM. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete