Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chitenge Challenge Finale

Thank you to everyone who donated to the Chitenge Challenge during the month of July. You have truly touched my heart with your generosity.

Even though we did not make it to the $1,500 mark by July 31 at 11:59 p.m. (pending a miracle), I have decided to extend the challenge. As soon as I reach the $1,500 mark, whenever that may be, I will wear the chitenge to work the next day.

The decision to extend the challenge is to honor those who have given in support of my mission already. I know that you are looking forward to the day when I will wear that chitenge to work. I have also decided to do so because wearing it to work will be a fantastic educational opportunity for everyone at work, and I do not want to deny them this opportunity.

Please continue to spread the word! If you were unable to donate in the month of July, please know that your contributions will still count toward this challenge.

Your support continues to humble me, and I thank you for following along with this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment