Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spirit of the Marathon

I just stumbled upon this movie:
Spirit of the Marathon is a 2007 documentary about the Chicago Marathon experience of six runners, as well as the distance's history.

This movie is available on Hulu, which is great, because I am sure I will watch it (or parts of it) multiple times in the next 51 days.

As time dwindles down, each piece of inspiration holds greater importance. I could not have found this movie at a better time. I am currently streaming it but will not finish it tonight; it will go in the queue for the weekend.

Runner friends, please click on the Hulu link (http://www.hulu.com/watch/85354/spirit-of-the-marathon) and enjoy the movie along with me. If you have runner friends (other than me, of course!), please share the link with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment