Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inspirational Video from 2010 MCM

In 70 days - a mere 10 weeks - I will add 8 more miles to my longest run to date to make a full marathon. Compared to the beginning of training in February, the race date is unbelievably close. 

Nevertheless, I can always use inspiration to remind me of the challenge ahead. I think this video does a great job of preparing me and inspiring me for what is to come.



I have heard from many friends and acquaintances that the MCM is the best first marathon. Based on this video, the course support and race atmosphere looks like it would be difficult to beat anywhere else.

I am privileged to be a part of the 30,000 elite on October 30. Until then, I will do everything in my power to train strong so that I can race strong. Doing so for the PSAA is beyond worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment