Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Half Marathon Race for Training: Decision Made!

For those of you who have been eagerly awaiting my half marathon selection, I am happy to tell you that a decision has been made. I will be running the...


The pros of this race far outweigh the cons for me. I am looking forward to the expo and the events of that weekend, and it is a little earlier on the training schedule than the half marathon weekend originally planned - which will give me the opportunity to add a filler week for recovery, if necessary. Plus, there is a chance my family could come watch. It will be a great weekend of running, and a fantastic chance to see how much progress I have made.

Anyone else running it? (Dad, I know you're not. You don't have to tell me; you're "retired".)

1 comment:

  1. We'd love to come watch you run. Are you going to tent on the beach? I'll resist the temptation of running out of the crowd to join you. I could maintain pace with you for about 20 yards, but after that, it's back to the sand chair.

    ReplyDelete